13th February 2020
We invite you to join us in a day or celebration and exploration of school environmental activities.
Come listen to the winners of our School Environmental Awards talk about their projects. Meet other schools, share ideas. Take part in talks and workshops including:
- Politics, education and environmentalism - Tim Farron
- Environmental Youth Activism: Changing narratives- KASTLE
- The meaning of trees– Woodland trust & BranchOut
- Creative ways to raise environmental awareness – Cumbrian Wildlife Trust
- Conservation in Cumbria - Cumbrian Wildlife Trust
- Another Way Ambassadors: a support network for young conservationist – Another Way
- Environmental Education and global citizenship – Cumbria Development Education Center
- Schools action on Climate Change - Robert Ferguson School
- Poetry for purpose - Caldew Press
Find out about composting from a Master, support for tree planting from Royal Forestry Society and South Lakeland District Council, the John Muir Award, Forest Schools & Sustainability
Have a stand of your own and share your own school’s story.
Let us know the numbers of students and teachers and if you would like a stand for your school.
Please download our event flyer and print out for your noticeboard.
Call us on 01943-604030 or email us at email@example.com for further information.